Top Ten Things To Do In UbudMarch 1, 2012 2 Comments
With breathtaking views of its pituresque rice terraces to its luxury resorts, Ubud is full of diversity and culture.
Known as the Arts Hub of Bali it not only attracts the budget conscious backpacker looking to loose and then find themselves again after weeks of Yoga and micro diets, but now also the luxury seeking tourist as well.
Its culture is a shining reminder that traditional Bali still has its place firmly planted on the ground no matter how many Yoga studios can be built here…and there are quite a few.
My Top Ten Things
- Visit Jalan Monkey Forest
- Try the best Babi Guling (suckling pig) at Ibu Oka
- Visit Viceroy Ubud for a coffee or cocktail, the resort and views are absolutely breathtaking
- Try Yoga at Taksu or The Yoga Barn. Everybody is doing it!
- Visit the Elephant Cave
- Have a Reflexology Massage at Bali Reflexology
- Ride a bike through rice fields in the late afternoon
- Eat Organic Carrot cake at Clear Cafe- I could eat it everyday
- Watch a Balinese Traditional Dance
- Bargain in the markets…Ubud and the famous Night Market in Gianyar, 2 minutes from Ubud
And a few extra mentions for- Casa Luna Cafe and Cooking School, Havana Cafe and The Jazz Club for a quite bevy or two.Tags: arts, babi guling, bali, cafe, casa luna, clear, cooking school, elephant cave, Gianyar Night Market, havana, ibid, Ibu oka, jalan, jazz club, markets, monkey forest, music, reflexology, rice terraces, suckling pig, taksu, temples, teples, ubud, viceroy, Yoga, yoga barnIndonesia